21 Benefits of Moringa Powder
Moringa Powder is Rich in Nutrients!
Boost your energy levels today with Moringa Oleifera Powder, possibly the most nutrient-dense plant yet discovered on earth. Moringa is known around the world as a rich source of vegetable protein (30%). It contains 18 amino acids including all 9 essential amino acids, 46 active antioxidants, and 36 anti-inflammatories. In addition it contains 16x the calcium of milk, 15x the potassium of bananas, 10x the vitamin A of carrots, 9x the protein in yogurt, 4x the chlorophyll of wheat grass and 1/2 the vitamin C found in oranges, as well as anti-aging compounds like zeatin, quercetin, beta-sitosterol, caffeoylquinic acid, kaempferol, silymarin and essential minerals such as zinc and iron. Moringa Oleifera is nature’s whole-food complex, and this makes it easy for your body to recognize, absorb and assimilate.
Moringa Powder is Rich in Antioxidants
Antioxidants are compounds which actively quench free-radicals and this helps to prevent cellular damage, the common pathway for cancer, aging and a variety of diseases. Moringa Oleifera Powder topped all other antioxidant superfoods, beating comparables such as tumeric, acai, coco powder, pomegranates, and blueberries. Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity, (or ORAC value score), is a measurement of antioxidants in foods and supplements.
Moringa Powder is Rich in Flavonoids
Moringa Leaf Powder is also rich in flavonoids, such as catechin, polyphenols, and especially epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). It has been researched that these extremely powerful antioxidants may have therapeutic applications in the treatment of many medical disorders and overall well-being.
Additional Moringa Health Benefits
- Boosts energy levels and increases vitality
- Increased focus, mental clarity and stamina
- Packed with an abundance of all-natural anti-aging nutrients and minerals
- Boosts the immune system
- Improves mobility and flexibility
- Helps to maintain healthier blood sugar levels and healthier blood pressure
- Aids with joint pain
- Recover faster from physical workouts
- Overall well-being
- Moringa Energy Life Moringa Powder is naturally caffeine-free, to be added as a superfood in a tea spoon sized serving per person. It can be blended with filtered water, juices, smoothies, drinks, and sprinkled on meals, foods, and is perfect for baking and cooking with as a dash of 93 vitamins and nutrients for daily nutrition.
How Can I Take Moringa Powder?
Add 1-2 teaspoons of Moringa Powder to a liquid smoothie or shake, and then blend thoroughly. You may also sprinkle Moringa Powder on top of many breakfast dishes like yogurt, cereal, or oatmeal. Also, it may be added to salads prior to serving, or simply stirred into soups and sauces. 100% natural ingredients. 100% vegan. Moringa Powder is pure wholesome food.
How Often Should I Take Moringa Powder?
We recommend taking 1-2 teaspoons, twice daily for a noticeable increase in vitality and energy within 3 to 4 weeks. Some customers even prefer servings of up to a tablespoon.